Vanhee Biergist Liquid 17000 - 500ml (Liquid brewer's yeast) enriched with vitamin C, MSM, chrome and plant extracts - Supplement animal feed for pigeons.
Van-Biergist liquid 17000 is a brewer’s yeast extract containing a high concentration of chrome chelate, vitamin C, MSM, apple cider vinegar and plant extracts.
- Enhances a maximum recovery of the pigeon after the flight.
- Maintains an optimal pH in the stomach and increases the resistance to stress.
- Is a source of folic acid and several minerals, which make glucose available to the body.
- Reinforces the immune system.
- Contains the essential amino acids for the development of the muscles and the plumage.
- Is a source of vitamins B, which ensures the conversion of fats and carbohydrates in the body.
Excellent in combination with Vanergy 13000+, Van-Endurance 15500 and Vanaplume 14500. Can be administered throughout the year.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- During the flight season: 2 to 3 times a week before the flight, in combination with Vanergy 13000+ or Van-Endurance 15500, and when arriving home, in combination with Vanergy 13000+ for a faster recovery.
- During breeding and during the weaning of the youngsters: 2 to 3 times a week.
- During the moulting: 3 times a week together with Vanaplume 14500.
Shake before use.
- Apple cider vinegar
- beer yeast
– Russian ginseng extract
- Pedunculate Oak extract
– Walnut tree extract
– vitamin C
– tea tree
– MSM (methyl sylfonyl methane)
– chrome chelate.
- 500 ml bottle
|Indications||Brewer's yeast, Feather Care, Performance, Young in growth|