Manitoba Pro-Mix 71 600g (vegetable proteins and amino acids)
- Complementary food for birds.
- Mixed vegetable protein (soy protein concentrate and potato) and raw materials of animal origin (egg albumen and calcium caseinate) materials.
- Provides energy to the body.
- It contains very little fat, reason why it is recommended in those birds subjected to diets.
- Crude protein 71,00%
- Oils and Fats Gross 1.75%
- Crude fiber 2.0%
- Ash 5.0%
- Humidity 8%
- Protein extract of plant origin,
- Egg albumin,
- Calcium caseinate,
- Natural Aromas.
HOW TO USE:
- Manage 10 grams of product per 100 grams of pasta breeding.
- In the case of wet pulp, the operation must be done before adding the liquid.
- Jar 600 gr
|Indications||Nutritional supplement, Performance, Proteins|