DAC Multivitaminen a super concentrated multivitamin specifically designed to cage birds and other ornamental birds from small and medium size.
Vitamins are a heterogeneous group of substances with respect to their chemical composition and function, show similarities to each other. Play a catalytic role in metabolic processes. A catalyst is a substance which enables or accelerates a reaction between other substances. In the long term, the body vitamins are lost. Therefore, they should complement reguladamente.
The need of the body has various vitamins varies considerably. The lack of vitamin is called vitamin deficiency, vitamin deficiency is called vitamin deficiency.
The daily requirement of vitamins of birds is important as a vitamin deficiency can cause various problems, such as:
- Deficiency of vitamin A can lead to poor fertility, causes changes in the lining of the airways and the digestive system, which is an increased chance of infections, affecting vision.
- A deficit of vitamin B group: it can lead to nervous system disorders, retarded growth and development of feathers, impaired fat metabolism, poor start chickens for eggs.
- Deficit of vitamin D can lead to rickets and poor eggshells.
- They provide all the vitamins they need birds in captivity
- Improve resistance
- Stimulates the growth of pups
- Speed up the process of recovery after diseases and antibiotic treatments
HOW TO USE:
- As a single dose of medication after 2 g / 500ml water or 2 g / kg of feed 0.5
- As maintenance dose, 2 times a week: 1 g / 500ml water or 1 g / kg of feed 0.5.
- Pot of 100 gr
|Indications||Vitamins & Minerals|