PHP Metachol stimulates liver and kidney functions producing a well-functioning metabolism and a platform for a good overall condition.
Metachol has a significant impact the on pigeons' digestive systems. Metachol simultaneously stimulates liver and kidney functions producing a well-functioning metabolism and a platform for a good overall condition.
Metachol is of great value both before the flight or as treatment after a heavy flight.
Metachol contains a rich composition of value adding elements. The sulfur-containing amino acids not only work in blood cleansing but also cause the removal of harmful substances and fats from the liver, protecting the liver cells. Furthermore, ‘Boldine’ stimulates bile secretion whilst ‘Sorbitol’ ensures a smooth intestinal functioning.
The amino acid ‘Cysteine’ is an antioxidant and ensures the removal of the Oxygen radicals, it also protects against pollutants in the system. It is important to know that ‘Cysteine’ also nourishes and stimulates the eye muscles.
In addition to this, ‘Taurine’ is a nutrient, which strengthens heart muscles and contraction.
Metachol is a product which can be given the all year long. Metachol is best used in combination with other ‘Pigeon Health & Performance’ products.
Metachol remains above all the most appropriate product during the moulting season. It stimulates the feather moulting and ensures healthy feathers.
- It has very beneficial effects on the digestive system of pigeons.
- Protects the liver and kidneys
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Improves metabolism
- It is very effective preflight or treatment after a tiring flight.
- It has very beneficial effects on plumage
- Vitamin B2
- B12 vitamin
HOW TO USE:
- During the racing season: 1-2 times a week
- During breeding: 3 times a week
- During the moulting: 3 times a week
- Mix a measuring spoon Metachol with 1 liter water or 1 kg of feed.
- Bote 500 ml
|Indications||Feather Care, Gastro Intestinal Infect.|