Latac Calcicolina-P, a supplement rich in calcium and phosphorus that prevents liver problems and strengthens bones). For cage birds
Epeci c product for caged birds when treating de ciency states, usually due to dietary disequilibrium and excess of fatty seeds.
Fat excess produces serious disorders in the digestive system (mostly hepatitis and enteritis) reducing birds’ immune system. Choline chloride, an essential biological factor in fat metabolism prevents hepatic steatosis (liver fat degeneration) and development of hepatitis.
Calcium and phosphor absorption can also be hindered by fat excess, producing bone fragility (and therefore increasing the risk of fractures). Calcium glycerophosphate provides highly assimilable calcium and phosphorus, required nutrients for correct bone formation, which has special importance in the growth period.
In addition it is also complemented with mineral oligoelements (Manganese, Cobalt, Copper and Zinc) which, even in low quantities are absolutely indispensable for the proper development of animals.
Calcicoline-P is a dietary supplement necessary to correct the possible nutrition guideline errors and at high doses it becomes an ef cient medication for treating hepatic and digestive disorders.
- Fixes problems caused by poor feeding guidelines.
- Prevents hepatitis and enteritis
- Strengthens bones
- Ingredients: Lactose 2%;
- Calcium glycerophosphate 2.25%;
- Hipofos to 1.2% calcium;
- 0.3% Glycerol:
- Choline chloride 17.5 g;
- Cobalt (E-3) 0.64 mg;
- Copper (E-4) 1.53 mg;
- Manganese (E-5) 45.51 mg;
- Zinc (E-6) 2.64 mg.
HOW TO USE:
- In normal birds, try 2 days a week
- During breeding, 4 days of treatment and 3 days off.
- In liver or digestive diseases (red belly, swollen liver), apply a minimum treatment of 8 days until complete healing.
- Remove all food oilseeds (rapeseed, poppy, hempseed).
- Mix 50 ml of drinking water, (a sprue) 1ml CALCICOLINA-P (or dripper 20 drops bottle).
- To prepare one liter of water, mixed with 2 blocks, (equivalent to 20 ml)
- 250 ml