Probac Dr. Brockamp Oregano Oil 500ml, Antibacterial - active energy-oil with complementary herbal elements for the prevention of bacterially induced intestinal diseases in Racing Pigeons and Birds
- It stimulates bile production and secretion of enzymes in the intestinal tract, stimulating digestion and optimizing.
- Strengthens the immune system against infections such as coccidia, salmonella, parasites, some types of viruses, yeast and other bacteria.
- Stimulates the metabolism.
- Strengthens the intestinal flora
- It is an ideal complement Probac 1000; Oregano oil cleans the intestinal tract by promoting the action of bacteria containing the Probac probióticoas 1000.
- It is recommended for use throughout the year.
- Its effectiveness is greatly enhanced if combined with Probac 1000.
- Recommended for use after the application of antibiotics, after vaccination, during breeding and molting.
- 1 kg of meal in 5 ml of applying Oil of Oregano along with 5 grams of Probac 1000, 2 or 3 times per week.
- 500ml bottle
- PROBAC Oregano oil contains digestive essential oils of the oregano plant as well as all essential fatty acids. These especially stimulate bile production and enzyme secretion in the intestinal tract, thus optimising digestion. Fewer harmful metabolic products accumulate, food is better utilized and the immune system is strengthened.
- The particular efficiency of Probac Oregano Oil is based on the complementary herbal components it contains. These have a prophylactic effect on pathogenic bacteria such as coccidian, hexamites, E. coli, salmonellae, streptococcus, chalmydia, and coryne bacteria as well as on round worms and various fungi such as aspergillums, candida and actinomycetes.
- They facilitate the digestive process, stabilize intestinal flora and fortify the immune system.
Because of its specific functionality Probac Oregano Oil lends itself almost ideally as a supplement to the probiotic bacteria contained in Probac 1000. The oil “cleans out” as it were the intestinal tract so that the beneficial bacteria contained in Probac can recolonize it. It is therefore recommended that these products be implemented in combination with each other.
|DISEASES||Adenocoli, Coccidiosis, Ornithosis and Coryza, Parathyphoid, Respiratory infections, Tricohmoniasis (Canker), Worms|