Colistin is often administered to animals for the treatment of bacterial infections, especially for the treatment of bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract (e.g. salmonella, E-Coli).
- Bacterial Intestinal Infections in common
- 5 g for 10 kg live-weight during 5-7 successive days.
ADVICE FOR USE
- Put sick pigeons in quarantine.
- Treat all your pigeons, not only the sick one.
- Mix 5 g in 1 litre of drinking water, be sure no other water is available during the treatment.
PACKAGING: 50 gram sachet
||Gastro Intestinal Infect., Salmonellosis
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Online Shopping for Racing Pigeon Products, Supplies and Pigeon Medicines