Backs pigeon liquid tea, (belgian mixture) 1.000 ml. For Racing Pigeons
Our well-known tea now also as liquid concentrate. Simply to give over the watering place or the food. By a special manufacturing process all active substances, also the fat-soluble, are optimally received.
Backs Taubentee has been formulated based on the experience of top Belgian fanciers. Many famous fanciers regard this selected herbal mix (it consists of 21 different plants, herbs, leaves, roots or blossoms) as the secret of their success. Experience shows that in a short time the pigeons acquire an excellent shape and burst with health. Breeders who have given their pigeons this tea just once never want to do without it again. Backs pigeon tea has a blood-cleansing, strengthening, appetite-stimulating effect.
Backs pigeon tea can be given throughout the year.
- Experience shows however that it should be given as a treatment (for a week at a time) to prepare for breeding, before the racing season and during moulting. During the racing season always on the day following the flight.
- Mix 20ml of Backs Liquid Tea with 1 litre of water or 1 kg go food
- In the preparation for the breeding and racing season, we recommend an administration on 5 succeeding days before coupling or before the training races.
- In the racing season, once a week after the race into the water
- During the moulting period, two times per week
- 1.000 ml