Backs Glut-Amin 1000 ml (Amino acids, glucose, vitamin B & electrolyte); Pigeon Products
Backs Glut-Amin contains all essential amino acids. Amino acids are indispensable for growth and moulting.
For fast recuperation after efforts B-vitamins, glucose and also electrolytes are added. Giving Backs Glut-Amin is recommended when high efforts are demanded from the organism. That means after medical treatments, vaccinations and before and after races
Glut-Amin with a wide variety of amino acids well-balanced in terms of their concentration amounts, used as a protein source which can be metabolised by the pigeon without expending a great deal of energy.
The energy-giving saccharides found in Glut-Amin aid this process, which results in a shorter recovery phase for the pigeons following strength and muscle-sapping competitive flights.
Moreover, the vitamin B complex contained in Glut-Amin makes an excellent contribution to improving performance.
During the moulting period Glut-Amin, if administered regularly, assists rapid and trouble-free plumage reconstruction. In addition, Glut-Amin aids the liver function, which has a positive effect on the organism following inoculations, medicinal treatments, liver damage and poisonings.
- Amino acids
- Vitamin B
- Before the coupling, after medical treatments and after vaccinations administer for 5 consecutive days.
- During the breeding and during the moulting period twice weekly.
- During the racing period before and after races.
- At constant administration 10 ml per litre of drinking water or 10 ml for 25 pigeons over the feed.
- At casually administration it is recommended to double the dosage
- 500 ml bottle.
|Indications||Electrolytes, Glucose, Performance, Vitamins & Minerals|