Backs Beeryeast 800g (enriched with vitamins & amino acids)
Beeryeast is unquestionably one of the most valuable natural products we know. Beeryeast demonstrably has a very favourable effect on the entire metabolism and thus acts to promote health and thereby increase performance.
- trace elements,
- amino acids,
Yeast contains a natural, rich vitamin B complex and a lot more substances whose value cannot be overestimated.
In order to leave the yeast biologically pure, we preferred not to mix in any additional vitamins.
Depending on the season and your personal wishes, Backs yeast can be added to the feed using Backs cod-liver oil, Backs wheatgerm oil, Backs maizegerm oil, Backs lecithin or Backs garlic oil.
- Backs beer yeast is administered with the moistened feed.
- During breeding and moulting two times a week.
- During racing at the day before basketing and at the day of returning from the race.
- After medical treatments and vaccinations on 5 consecutive days.
- 1 rounded tablespoon = ca. 30 g for 60 pigeons
- Box of 800 grams