AviMedica AviFungal 250 ml (fungal infections) for pigeons and birds.
- Treatment and prevention of infections caused by fungi (Candida and Aspergillus).
- It contains iodine, copper and natural herbal extracts that have an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and soothing action.
- Contains vitamin A and Sorbitol, which help the body recovery.
- It can be used for the treatment of upper respiratory tract with AviPul. Also during breeding and moulting.
- Helps eliminate infection in the digestive respiratory, excretory in pigeons.
Potassium iodide, copper sulfate. An herbal extract (Achillea millefolium, Betula pendula, Calendula officinalis, Cinnamonum Sheffer, Rosmarinus officinalis, Tilia cordata), sorbitol, propylene glycol, citric acid.
HOW TO USE:
- For the treatment of fungal infections: 2 ml per liter of water for 7 consecutive days.
- As a preventive : 2.5 ml per liter of water three times a week.
- As with other antibiotics support : 2 ml per liter of water for 4 days after the end of antibiotic.
- In the moulting period : 2 ml per liter of water, 3 times a week.
NOTE: Store at room temperature in a dark place. Shake well before using.
- Bottle of 250 ml.
|Indications||Gastro Intestinal Infect., Natural preventive|