New Vita B Plus + Taurine and L-carnitine 100 tablets (top premium muscular booster). For Racing Pigeons
- The aspartates, glutamates and magnesium orotate and Siberian ginseng root extract facilitate physical effort and increase resilience to stress.
- Energy vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, E and PP promote performance.
- Among the nestlings, vitamins and amino acids VITA B can improve the development.
- It improves performance, gives extra energy and ensures higher and better production of crop milk.
• L-carnitine provides the mitochondria, the energy producers of the body, with sufficient nutrition for the production of extra energy.
• Choline has a central function in the regulation of the metabolism of fat.
• Through an optimised metabolism of fat the pigeon produces more crop milk of better quality.
• The administration of Carmine causes less lactic acid to be produced in the muscles and the pigeon suffers from fewer cramps. The waste products produced are discharged more easily.
- Magnesium Aspartate
- Glutamate Magnesium
- Magnesium Orotate
- Eleutherococcus Root Extract
- Vit. B1
- Lives. B2
- Vit. B6
- Vit. B12
- Vit. E
- Vit. PP
1 .- For the contest: for three weeks, two tablets per week: 1 tablet on Tuesday after the evening meal, one tablet on the day of basketing before the cart.
After three weeks, one tablet is enough before the race.
2 .- For the pigeons weakened or failing in the contest. One tablet per day.
3 .- For the nestlings. From the 8th to the 20th day, half a squeezed every other day.
- 100 tablets