Vérsele Laga Colombine Succes Corn guarantees an exact protein percentage level and improves the general protein quality. For Racing Pigeons
Versele-Laga Colombine Succes-Corn I.C. is an extruded pellet, easily digestible, scientifically developed to supply the deficiencies of vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals caused by traditional seed mixtures.
this is especially important during the breeding and the moulting period where classical mixtures are seriously incomplete feed.
As an additional food to the classic grain mixtures Succes-Corn I.C. offers you complete and well balanced rations.
- Guarantees an exact protein percentage level and improves the general protein quality,
- Contains protein of vegetable origin only,
- Provides a wealth of vitamins and trace elements,
- Contains Florastimul, nutritious substances, which stimulate the good bacteriae and slow down the pathogenic bacteriae.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K3
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin PP
- Folic Acid
- Choline chloride
- Iron (sulfate, iron (II) monohydrate)
- Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous)
- Copper (copper sulfate (II) pentahydrate)
- Manganese (manganous oxide)
- Zinc (zinc oxide)
- Selenium (sodium selenite)
- Organic form of selenium
- Recommended daily ration per pigeon, to complete the grain mixture.
- Success-Corn Plus I.C.+ is to be added to the grain mixture, especially during the breeding and moulting period.
- Provide 1.5 teaspoon (= 6 grams) of Success-Corn Plus I.C.+ per pigeon per day.
- 3 kg
|Indications||For Breeding, For Moulting|