Versele Laga B-Chol is a unique blend based on sulphuric amino acids, biotin, sorbitol and vitamin B12.
The removal of harmful substances from the pigeons body is essential for maintaining good health. B-Chol stimulates the excretion of bile and the digestion. Methionine and choline promote the discharge of harmful substances and fats from the liver. Afther the excretion, biotin stimulates the secretion of bile and sorbitol stimulates the function of the intestines. The combination of these substances results in improved digestion. Administering B-Chol is recommended after treatment with antibiotics to support the liver function.
By adding Vitamin B12 to B-Chol the general metabolism is supported and teh pigeon develops a good general condition.
B-Chol promotes teh moult through the presence of sulphuric amino acids such as methionine. Sulphuric amino acids are essential for the production of keratin, the building bricks for feathers and skin
- Promotes plumage growth and moult
- Increases appetite and metabolism
- Activates digestion
- Helps the liver function
- Purifies the blood
- 2 bottle tops (10ml) per litre of drinking water.
- In the moulting period 2 days a week.
- After a course of antibiotics 5 consecutive days.
- For digestive disorders.
- Increased function through the simultaneous administration of Supervit and/or Fortalyt.
- 250ml tube
|Indications||Diarrhoeas, Feather Care, For Moulting, Vitamins & Minerals|