Versele-Laga Oropharma FORM-MIX-in-1 350g Powder, a combination of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements. Racing Pigepns Products
- Promotes the condition in a natural way
- Supports performance
- Supports the natural resistance against disease
- Vitamins are vital, they convert food into energy and they also have a task in tissue growth and repair. In addition they help the pigeon to build up a resistance against all kinds of diseases.
- The unique composition of the amino acids and vitamins in Form-Mix-In-1 ensures an optimal condition and build up of reserves.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Ca-D-panthothenic acid
- Vitamin PP
- Vitamin B6
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
- Dampen your grain mix with 1 dessert spoon of Form-Oil-In-1 on 1kg feed. Add 1 dessert spoon of Form-- Mix-In-1 to it, stir well and leave to dry for 1 hour.
- Competition season: 1 day a week (both in the morning and evening) and preferably 2 to 3 days before the basketing day.
- Long distance racing pigeons: 2 days a week
- Youngsters: from 1 month after weaning, one a week (in the morning and evening).
- Moulting period: 2 days a week (morning and evening).
- Breeding birds and aviary pigeons (widows): once a week.
- Show pigeons: outside the show season, once a week. Twice a week during the show season.
- Make fresh daily.
- 350g tube
|Indications||Vitamins & Minerals|