Versele Laga Orlux Breeding Egg food 1 kg (for pheasant, quails and partridges)
- It is a high quality food for breeding birds fantasy, like pheasants, quail and partridges.
- Contains all the ingredients that young and adult birds need during the resting, breeding and moulting periods: proteins, vitamins, trace elements, minerals and essential amino acids (lysine, methionine).
- The high percentage of dried insects (worms, flies, Gammarus …) really attract the chicks and are necessary for successful growth.
- Enriched with Florastimul, L-carnitine and omega-3 fatty acids:
· FLORASTIMUL is a unique combination of prebiotics (FOS and MOS) to
boost good intestinal flora.
· L-CARNITINE enhances fat metabolism, as a result of which more energy
becomes available, and promotes growth of young birds. (Pro-growth).
· OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS are essential for optimal condition, immunity and
fertility and gleaming plumage. (Pro-Feather).
- Analytical Components
Crude protein 26%
Crude fat 4.40%
Crude ash 6.50%
Crude fiber 2.40%
Calcium (Ca) 1.15%
Phosphorus (P) 0.76%
Sodium (Na) 0.24%
Vitamin A 30,000 IU / kg
Vitamin D3 3,000 IU / kg
Vitamin E 75 mg / kg
Vitamin K 5 mg / kg
Vitamin B1 10 mg / kg
Vitamin B2 25 mg / kg
Vitamin B3 (pantothenic acid) 30 mg / kg
Vitamin B6 9 mg / kg
Vitamin B12 0.05 mg / kg
Choline chloride, 1,200 mg / kg
Folic acid 2.5 mg / kg
Copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate - Copper 23 mg / kg
HOW TO USE:
- Make freely available during breeding, and moult.
- This product may be wet with a few drops of water.
- You can add live insects.
- Refresh regularly.
- Bag of 1kg (FreshPack).