NutriBird A 19 High Energy 800gr (complete hand raising feed specially formulated for chicks with high energy needs)
Macaws, African greys, small songbirds, etc.) and all chicks of <7 days old
With lactobacilli and prebiotics (FOS+MOS) for a balanced, stable crop- and intestinal flora. With enzymes and organic acids for optimal digestion. With essential fatty acids (DHA) for optimal resistance against disease. Optimal proportion of nutrients and energy for optimal growth.
- The NutriBird A 19 High Energy hand-rearing food is prepared by adding warm water.
- The food-water ration changes with the age of the baby-bird and must be carefully adapted. Use the following chart to prepare the rearing food. For the first preparation, it is recommended to weigh out precisely the required amounts.
- Mix in a clean bowl the NutriBird A 19 High Energy rearing food and the hot water in volumes as recommended in the chart. Because tap water may contain harmful bacteria, it is recommendable to boil the water before or to use bottled water.
- The mixture should be stirred vigorously. Allow to settle for a minute. If the preparation is carried out correctly, a nice porridge is obtained.
- Allow porridge to cool down to 39°C. Before serving the mixture, it should be stirred vigorously once more so that water and food do not separate.
Important: the mixture should be prepared fresh before every meal! The mixture is therefore best prepared in small amounts.
NutriBird A 19 High Energy Water
Hatching – day 2 1 part 6 parts
Day 2 – day 3 1 part 5 parts
Day 3 – day 4 1 part 4 parts
Day 4 – day 5 1 part 3 parts
Day 5 – weaning 1 part 2 to 2,5 parts
Vegetable protein extracts
Derivatives of vegetable origin
Oils and fats
Probiotic (lactobacillus sp.)
Dried sea algae
Pot of 800 g
|Indications||Nutritional supplement, Vitamins & Minerals|