Versele-Laga Muta-Vit 25 g, special blend of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements. For cage Birds
Expiry Date: 09-2016
• Promotes the development of the pen and the state
• Strengthens the plumage,
• Have a protective effect on the liver,
• Ensures optimal metabolism,
The bird is subject to stress during molting. At this time optimal feed supplement is necessary. Sulphurous amino acids in Muta-VIT are essential for the production of keratin, the construction material of the feathers and skin. Keratin biotin ensures good quality. This ensures a quick and good moves.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K3
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12 4 mg/kg
- Vitamin PP
- Pantothenic acid
- Folic acid
- Vitamin C
- Biotin 200
- Choline chloride
- L-lysine 20000
- Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate - iron
- Manganese (II) sulphate monohydrate - manganese
- Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate - copper
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate - zinc
- Calcium iodate anhydrous - iodine
- 1 tablespoon measure (= 1 g) of Muta-Vit per 250 ml of water or 100 g food.
- During the moult to promote the development of feathers: three times a week.
- In preparation for the show season: for 4 consecutive days.
- After treatment with antibiotics or other medicines: for 5 consecutive days.
- In cases of decreased appetite as a result of poor metabolism: for one whole week.
Package of 25 g
Expiry Date: 09-2016. Recommend to carefully read this advertisement; no returns accepted this product.