- Strengthens the plumage and stimulates the down moult.
- The cornerstone for the build-up of skeleton and cartilage tissue as well as of the plumage.
- Gives the pigeon a natural defense system.
- Constitutes a source of Vitamin B complex and minerals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1 tablespoon per kg of feed in combination with Van-Teunisbloemolie (evening primrose oil) 13500 or Van-Biergist liquid (liquid beer yeast)17000.
- During the moulting season: 3 times per week.
- During growth period of youngsters: 2 to 3 times per week.
- methyl sulfonyl methane
– vitamin C
– OPC extract (grape seed extract)
– manganese chelate
– beer yeast
– chromium picolinate
– diluted with dextrose as feedstuff.
Crude proteins 7,6 % - crude fat < 0,3 % - crude fibre < 0,3% - crude ash 1,2 % - total humidity 0 %.
- 500 gram jar
|Indications||Feather Care, For Moulting|