Travernatura is a powerful natural product that maintains optimal health in your colony. This elixir contains minerals and trace elements in a powerful fruit acid.
- For clear throats;
- Increases the natural body resistance;
- Stimulates the appetite and the digestion;
- Positive effect on the endurance;
- Improves racing performance;
- For non-scaling pinkish breast skin;
- Strengthens the condition in case of serious problems;
- Strengthened the moult and down moult;
- Positive effect on the blood purification and the endurance;
- Supports the colour activating of the feathers for the cage,- and aviary birds;
- Prevents fatty liver in breeding pigeons who not exercise;
- Takes care of the muscles after physical exertions.
A mix of carefully tailored different fruit acids, supplemented with magnesiumchloride and cholinechloride.
Organic acid, many kind of fruit acids with minerals and trace elements such as: Potasium, Calcium, Phosfor, Chloride, Sodium, Magnesium, Sulphur, Iron, Fluor and Silicium.
USE AND DOSAGE
For oral administration through the drinking water. Shake well before use.
Dosage: 5 ml per 1 litre of drinking water.
With youngsters, the first 14 days daily administration. After that, three days a week (can be given daily).
* Administer Travernatura 14 days continuously to weaned youngsters, to prevent relapse.
* Add 10 ml Travernatura per 5 litres of bathwater to maintenance a better feather condition.
Cage,- and aviary birds
Dosage: 2.5 ml per 500 ml of drinking water.
With young birds, the first 14 days daily administration. After that, three days a week (can be given daily).
- 500 ml
|Indications||Performance, Vitamins & Minerals|