Tabernil Muda, specifically developed to improve moulting in birds and cage-birds
- Promotes the fall plumage and the formation of new feathers.
- Prevents defects in the formation of new plumage
- Shorten the duration of molt
- Promotes during breeding feathering
- Amino acids, their salts and analogues: 2 g DL-methionine
- Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically defined substances having similar effects: Choline chloride 11g
- Pantothenic Acid (D-panthenol) 1.6 g Nicotinamide 1.5 g
- Vitamin B6 HCl 0.2 g
- Aqueous Excipient q.s. 100 ml
HOW TO USE:
- Administered at the dose of 6 ml per kg of eggfood or cake breeding, equivalent to 6 drops per 40 g of dough or biscuit breeding; or 3 ml per liter of drinking water, equivalent to 3 drops per 40 ml of water.
- The duration of administration is 15 days in a row, 5 day break and continue another 15 days, even though usually enough to the first 15 days.
- Should be prepared treated water daily.
- 20 ml