Tabernil Cría, nutritional supplement specifically developed to prevent problems during breeding, especially in newborns.
- Improves overall condition of the birds
- Prevents diarrhea and digestive problems.
- Strengthens the defenses of newborns
- Reduces the risk of disease
- Milk and milk products,
- oils and fats.
- Vitamin A 1000 IU
- Vitamin B1 0.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.05 mg
- Vitamin B12 16 .mu.g
- Vitamin C 15 mg
- Vitamin E 40mg
HOW TO USE:
During the first days of life:
- Add at the rate of 5 to 10 g of Tabernil Breeding, per kg of pulp breeding, or failing that the food that is used to manage during this period, during the first 15 to 20 days of life of animals.
In adult birds:
- Add at the rate of 5 to 10 g of Tabernil Breeding, per liter of drinking water for 5 - 6 days.
- The incorporation of the paste product both breeding, as the food or the ration of water, should be done daily.
- 10gr sachet