Tabernil Calcio, to cover all the needs of calcium, especially during breeding, molting and growth
- Ensures proper formation of the eggshell, avoiding shelled eggs or very soft shell
- Essential for the growth of pups
- Prevents malformations in the legs
- Promotes the proper formation of bones
- 22.22 g calcium gluconate
- Stabilized with 1.54 g calcium saccharate
- Excipient aqueous c.b.p.
HOW TO USE:
- It is administered in the drinking water dose 12-13 ml per liter, equivalent to 15 drops per 40 ml of water during the 15 days before the start of laying.
- For all other indications 4ml of calcium were administered Tabernil per liter of drinking water, equivalent to 5 drops per 40 ml of water for periods of 7-15 days.
- It is advisable to prepare the treated water daily.
- 20 ml
|Indications||Calcium, For Breeding|