Ropa-B FliteBoost is a unique natural herbal blend to protect the respiratory system, immunity and digestion of racing pigeons.
The active ingredients in Fliteboost come from a variety of herbs including Echinacea purpurea (purple coneflower) Tussilago farfara (coltsfoot), Eucalyptus globulus and Pimpinella anisum (aniseed). These contain properties which have an anti-inflammatory activity in the respiratory tract and also dissolve mucus, allowing more oxygen into the blood, thus enhancing the bird’s performance. In addition, the herb extracts in FliteBoost improve the immune system by enhancing the antibody response
– making the birds less susceptible to disease – and stimulate the digestion helping them to make better use of their feed.
- Anti-inflammatory activity in the respiratory tract
- Powerful expectorant - dissolves mucus
- Anti-catarrhal effect
- Protects the airways
- Promotes appetite
- Stimulates digestion
- Reduces stress
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects
USE AND DOSAGE:
- Maintenance: 1.5 ml per liter of drinking water for 7 days and then 3 times a week.
- If necessary: 2 ml per liter of drinking water for 7-10 days after dose Care Instructions again.
- Before the flight: 1 ml per liter of drinking water for five days before the flight.