Ropa-B Booster is a natural additive which maintains a strong and healthy intestinal tract stimulating digestive and immune functions of pigeons.
Its active ingredients are unique, improving the immune system by enhancing the antibody response – making the birds less susceptible to disease – and the wide variety of lactobacilli aiding digestion, helping them to make better use of their feed.
The soy bean meal used for Ropa-BOOSTER's production not only provides a rich source of protein but the fermentation process also unlocks valuable amino acids meaning less energy is required by the bird for digestion - a significant benefit to aiding post race recovery.
Ropa-BOOSTER is particularly beneficial when used to re-establish the intestinal flora following antibiotic use or vaccinations.
When fed prior to racing, the strengthening of the baterial flora in the digestive tract enables the bird to cope better with the stress of transport and reduces the potential risk of infections from mixing with other birds. The recovery period post racing is also shortened.
Since the product is entirely natural, there is no danger of a build-up of resistance or overdosing.
- Regenerate the intestinal flora and kept in its natural balance
- Stimulates digestion
- Strengthens the immune system, reducing the risk of disease
- Stimulates the formation of antibodies
- Improved recovery after flights
- If administered before flights, strengthens the intestinal flora and animals are more resistant to stress during transport and the risk of disease is reduced when mixed with other pigeons
USE AND DOSAGE:
- General Use: 4 grams per kilo of feed 3 times per week.
- Post antibiotic and vaccination use: 8 grams per kilo for 5 days.
- Pre-Racing: 4 grams per kilo for 3 days prior to racing.
- 300gr tube