Spartrix 25 Tablets (Trichomoniasis / Canker) for Pigeon
A treatment for canker (trichomoniasis) in homing/racing pigeons. A single oral dose is effective against Trichomonas columbae, the cause of pigeon canker
- Treatment and prevention of trichomoniasis Canker in Pigeons.
- 1 tablet per adult pigeon (i.e. 10 mg per pigeon).
- Half tablet per young pigeon. A single dose is usually sufficient.
- Cases which do not respond within 3 days may be treated again
- To ensure the full benefit of Spartrix, all pigeons in the loft should be treated at the same time, immediately before feeding.
- All waterbowls should be removed in advance and thoroughly disinfected.
- (1) Treat with Spartrix whenever canker is seen.
- (2) Routine preventative treatment: Young Pigeons: At weaning and before flying out.
- (a) Before pairing-up.
- (b) During first half of each brood period.
- Box of 25 tablets