The Red Pigeon Vit E + Selenium 100 ml (vitamin E enriched with selenium)
- Meets the needs of vitamin E of pigeons in competition.
- Especially effective in breeders with fertility problems.
- Stimulates egg laying.
- Excellent corrector for cases of vitamin deficiency in the body.
- Very beneficial during breeding.
- Helps digestion.
- Strengthens the body's defenses and provides extra energy.
- Improve metabolism.
- It contains more vitamin E than wheat germ.
- Vitamin E (3a700) 100.00mg
- Selenium (E8) and Selenium Sodium (50 mg)
- Crude protein - 1%
- Crude fiber 0%
- Fat: 2%
- Crude ash 0%
- Sodium -1%
- Lysine 0%
- Methionine 0%
HOW TO USE:
- Administer 5 or 7 days before breeding.
- Dose 5ml per 1 liter of water or 10 ml per 1 kg of food.
- For the rest of the year, administer 1 time per week.
- Bottle of 100 ml
|Manufacturer||The Red Pigeon|
|Indications||Fertility, For Breeding, Vitamins & Minerals|