Re-sha PT-12 5gr sachet, (spectacular product to regenerate and care for the intestinal flora). Pigeons & Birds.
- Regenerate the intestinal flora and keeps its natural balance
- Very small cash to avoid diarrhea, especially after heavy physical exertion
- Shortens recovery time after treatment with antibiotics, vaccinations and states of weakness
- This product is excellent for pigeons and birds during breeding even when hand-rearing
- Reduce mortality of chicks in the first days of life
- During breeding, apply a treatment to parents two days before hatching; this will ensure that the product will arrive to the chicks in the first days of life. Manage the product up to 7 days of life of the young.
- In case of bowel, such as diarrhea or similar problems, apply a treatment Re-sha PT-12 during two weeks if necessary
- 1 re-sha PT-12 should be mixed with food for 40-60 pigeons in one day
Application in case of emergency
- Acutely ill birds due to a lack of food intake and birds suffering from a bad general condition combined with dysbacteriosis should be treated by applying the PT-12 directly to the beak or crop of the bird by using a pipette for the ﬁrst three days. For this purpose, PT-12 can be dis-solved in a small amout of water. This solution should be applied immediately since the viability of the lactobacilli dissolved in water decreases progressively.
- The daily dose in case of direct application to small birds (e.g. canaries, budgerigars) is a maximum of half a measuring spoon, to cockatiel and rosella it is one measuring spoon and to parrots (e.g. cockatoo, macaw) it can be up to one third of the sachet. Application takes place once a day, in case of acute emergency it can be twice a day. After these three days PT-12 should be continuously applied via the food until complete recovery, but at least for a time period of three weeks.
- 5gr sachet