Manitoba Winner Stress Mix 200 gr (Vitamin C with anti-stress effect)
- Complementary food with a high content of tryptophan and vitamin C.
- Double action: Sedative / soporific.
- Indicated especially for birds at risk of stress during molting, caging, or heat shock in middle and long distances and periods of vaccination.
- Produce a positive effect in cases of nervousness and consequent phenomena of cannibalism and pecking.
- Crude protein 0.4%
- Oils and fats 0.00%
- Crude fiber 0.00%
- Crude ash 90.2%
- Calcium 0.00%
- Phosphorus 0.1%
- Sodium 0.35%
- Potassium chloride
- Magnesium sulphate
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium hydrogen phosphate
- Vitamins C 90,000 mg
- Tryptophan (tryptophan) 5000 mg
HOW TO USE:
- Administer 1 gram product per 1 liter of water, or 4 grams per kilo pasta for 3 consecutive days.
- Managing transport in the case of medium and long distances, travel, vaccination periods, mixture of birds in the cage or heatstroke.
- 200 gr
|Indications||Nutritional supplement, Performance, Vitamins & Minerals|