Manitoba Winner Redxantin 150gr (for pigmentation of red birds). It contains canthaxanthin and beta carotene.
- Suitable only for the pigmentation of red birds.
- Contains canthaxanthin and beta carotene. Beta-carotene content moderate manages to balance the hue obtaining a refined Carmine Red.
- Sodium chloride,
- Crude protein 0.1%
- Crude ash 1.3%
- Betacarotone 300 mg
- Canthaxanthin (E161g) 2000 mg
HOW TO USE:
- Depending on the intensity of the desired pigmentation add a minimum of 4 gr and a maximum of 8 grams per 100 grams of pasta.
- It is advisable to respect dose and measures.
- Double spoon contains 1.25 and 4 grams.
Plastic jar 150 gr