Manitoba Redxantin Melanins 150gr (improves pigmentation red birds). Carophyll contains Red, canthaxanthin and beta carotene.
- Suitable only for the pigmentation of red birds.
- Contains Carophyll Red, canthaxanthin and beta carotene (as a coloring agent).
- Dyes (canthaxanthin 90.000mg, Beta-Carotene 10.000mg)
HOW TO USE:
- Depending on the intensity of the desired pigmentation add a minimum of 8 g and a maximum of 10 gr. for 1 kilo of pasta.
- It is advisable to respect dose and measures.
- Store in a dry, cool place and in the absence of light.
- Jar 150 gr