Manitoba Pupa Birds 400g (Extra animal protein) Suitable for European and indigenous wildlife, insectivores and waterfowl.
- Complementary food rich and balanced with extra animal protein (flour larvae)
- Suitable for European and indigenous fauna (goldfinches, finches), insectivores and water birds (thrushes, skylarks, thrushes).
- Contains 80% of Chrysalis flour that are merely insect larvae (silkworm) providing a supply of animal protein and particularly sulfurated protein that is rich in Cysteine and Methionine (essential amino acids)
- High protein concentration. Protein content increases up to 2%.
- 80% flour Chrysalis,
- Vegetable protein extracts,
- Crude protein 50,0%
- Oils and fats 20.0%
- Crude fiber 3.7%
- Crude ash 5.0%
- Moisture 5.0%. (The protein content will increase 2% and a contribution of 1.2 gr. Of fat).
Recommended use: suitable for European and indigenous wildlife, waterfowl and insectivores
HOW TO USE:
- Manage 6 grams of product (2 teaspoons) per 100 grams of pasta breeding.
- In the case of wet pulp, the operation must be done before adding the liquid.
- Pot of 400 gr