Manitoba Canthaxantin 150 g (supplementary food for birds red pigmentation)
- Suitable only for the pigmentation of red birds.
- Contains Cantaxatina in a matrix of corn starch, gelatin and carbohydrates coated.
- Dyes (Cantaxatina E161g 100.000mg);
HOW TO USE:
- Depending on the intensity of the desired pigment and the type of bird it is advisable to administer from 1 to 3 gr. per kg of pasta, preferably together with Carophyll and Beta Carotene.
- Store in a dry, cool place and in the absence of light.
- Pot of 150 gr