New Pigeon Vitality Oxy-B, (balanced blend of antioxidants and selected B-vitamins). For Racing Pigeons
The most important vitamins for lifting breeding and racing performance are no doubt the B-vitamins. Oxy-B liquid This product contains them all as concentrates; - enriched with selected anti-oxidants!...ready for the winter breeders!
As additonal B-vitamins is known as essential for great racing performace of the pigeons, there are aslo many benfits to the breeders:
- B1 and B2 are important for healthy development and functioning of the muscles, nerves, and heart - also stimulate apetite!
- B3 helps regulate the nervous and digestive systems
- B5 and B12 are required for normal growth and development
- B6 supports the immune system and aids the body in metabolism of proteins
- B7 is involved in the production of hormones
- B9 helps cells make and maintain DNA... THE most important vitamins for development of embryo and thus the breeders and YBs.
Also, to improve fertility and calcium uptake we have added Vitamin D and Selene...great for the breeders, in particular the winter breeders, but also beneficial for the racers in the racing season! See the difference!
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B7
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Folic acid
USE AND DOSAGE:
- Breeders: 5 ml per liter water twice a week
- Racers: 5 ml per liter water the day before basketing
|Indications||Performance, Vitamins & Minerals|