Pigeon Vitality MultiVitra Super concentrated 500gr, (vitamins, minerals and trace elements). For Racing Pigeons & Birds
- Pigeons can survive on grain and grit alone, but they cannot reach the level of health required to withstand the pressure of racing and breeding.
- Eventually their health will fail under this extreme physical pressure, without the proper addition of vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and trace elements as supported by MultiViTra.
- For example, there is a major increase in the minerals and trace elements required when the adult pigeons are feeding babies, but grit alone does not provide all the necessary mineral and trace elements for continuing good health.
- During racing there are increased need for energy, protein and vitamins, as well as trace elements and minerals.
- The race team tires easy and is more susceptible to fatigue related respiratory and wet canker illness when extra vitamins and minerals are not provided.
- Dextrose and bioactive particles
- Vitamins: A. B1,B2,B6,B9,B12
- Ca – D – pantoten acid
- I (calcium iodate)
- 1 heaped teaspoon (5 gram) per kilo grain twice a week.
- Once a week if combined with Oxy-B.
- 500 gr tube
|Indications||For Breeding, For Moulting, Vitamins & Minerals|