PHP Final Fond, energy for the race, stored in the pigeon's muscles and used during flight. For Racing Pigeons
Powerful nutritious formula to be given just before a long-distance race to increase endurance, recovery and general performance of the pigeons. The energy is stored in the muscles of the pigeon during transport and used during flight!
The unique formula of Final-Fond delivers a sophisticated composition of carbohydrates and proteins, which are essential for transporting fat into the "powerhouse" of cells for extra energy, whilst ensuring the recovery process is initiated during the racing exercise.
In addition to this, the fat burned off causes a snowball effect. An intense burning of fat means first and foremost a higher energy production.
This extra boost sharpens the endurance of the pigeon's muscles.
The muscles draw a significant part of their energy from fat. ‘Final-fond’ plays a crucial role here in the endurance exercise for pigeons, ensuring those fats provide 80% or even more of the total energy production.
- Increases resistance in flight
- Optimizes the conversion of fats and carbohydrates into energy, storing it in the muscles.
- Energy production is significantly higher than usual
- Should be given before basketing and during transport, the body of the dove is generating an extraordinary amount of energy to be used during the flight.
- Improves recovery after flights
HOW TO USE:
- Give Final Fond on basketing morning after feeding the pigeons. When the feeding is finished, take away the drinking water for 30 minutes.Then add Final Fond to the water and give it to the pigeons for one hour.
- Afterwards, clear water can be given again.
- 250 gr
|Indications||Muscle Problems, Performance|