New PetAg Bene-Bac Plus contains FOS and probiotics to support intestinal tract health of small animals
- Bene-Bac Plus supports the GI health of pets
- Helps animals experiencing adverse conditions
- Contains FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms
- Guaranteed 20 million CFU of viable lactic acid producing bacteria per gram
- Use with newborns, weanlings, orphans, antibiotic therapy, post-surgery, and more
Sunflower oil, Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose, Fructooligosaccharides, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried L. fermentum fermentation product, dried L. acidophilus fermentation product, dried L. Plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilacticii fermentation product, artificial color.
- Newborns: give ¼ - ½ gm at birth on days 3, 5, 7 and at weaning. Hand-fed orphans: increase to ½ - 1 gm on days 7, 14 and introduction to solid food. Post weaning: l gm up to 10 lbs body weight; feed 1 additional gm for each 10 lbs of body weight up to 50 lbs. Use gel 2 times, 3 days apart. Place in mouth or mix with food.
- Pack of 4 tubes