decrease of the training sessions, loss of pigeons at the races, moulting defective and more.
Therefore, it is a problem to be solved inmediattly.
Symtoms of Ornithosis
* Lack of condition
* Nasal secretions
* Sratching the head and beak
* Decreases desire to fly
* Swollen ("wet") eyelids
* Rattling and coughing
* Red throat
* Dry feathers
* Off standing feathers around the ear
How to treat Ornithosis Complex
Not the same treat ornithosis during the racing season (during which a decrease in physical performance can be fatal) during the moult, where a decrease in physical form is not as important.
Once one noticed these problems it's necessary that the pigeons are cured with a specific treatment during several days. In the more severe cases, the pigeons are not raced the following 7-10 days
This treatment consist on the combination of 3 products by Belgica De Weerd:
This combination of medicines have outstanding effects in case of Ornithosis and, simultaneously, these products enhance the condition.
* 1 sachet of OrniSpecial + 1 sachet of BelgaTai + 5ml of Ornisol per 2 liters of drinking water for 4 consecutive days.
* Ornisol can be administrate directly in the beak, 1 drop per pigeon for 4 days twice a day
How to treat Ornithosis in more severe cases
For a stronger effect in more severe cases you can give the following combination:
* 1 OrniSpecial sachet + 1 W.N. Red sachet + 1 BelgaTai sachet per 2 litres of drinking water for 5 consecutive days
What happens if I need to treat individual pigeons?
In this case, you can use OrniStop tablets (by Belgica de Weerd), the Combi-Preparation in tablets form to treat Ornithosis.
* Preventive: 1 tablet per pigeon the day before the fly
* Curative: 1-2 daily, 1 tablet for 3-5 consecutive days
* Ornithosis treatment: 1 sachet of OrniSpecial + 1 sachet of BelgaTai + 5ml of Ornisol per 2 liters of drinking water for 4 consecutive days.
* Severe cases:1 OrniSpecial sachet + 1 W.N. Red sachet + 1 BelgaTai sachet per 2 litres of drinking water for 5 consecutive days
* Individual treatment: 1-2 daily, 1 tablet of OrniStop for 3-5 consecutive days
|Manufacturer||Belgica de Weerd|