Ornitalia Perle Morbide 800gr, they prevent the well-known germination risks and reduce the black dots of nestlings and they make them disappear
- Increasing egg laying.
- It has very positive effects on fertility, improving significantly the rate of commissioning.
- Growth index and removing black spot.
- Replaces the germinated seeds, avoiding the possible diseases that may result.
- Egg laying improved by 20%
- Elimination of mycosis and other diseases risks caused by germination process
- Can decrease Black Spot
- Can increase growth index
- Chance to add in the water any medicament or water soluble additive
- shredded Wheat,
- Ground oats,
- Corn gluten meal,
- coconut oil,
- soy oil,
- Potato protein,
- Dicalcium phosphate,
- Natural and Artificial Flavors,
- DL Methionine,
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K3
- B12 vitamin
- Yucca schidigera extract,
- zinc oxide,
- Manganese oxide,
- Rosemary extract,
- copper sulphate,
- Iodized calcium,
- magnesium oxide,
- calcium pantothenate,
- Sodium selenite,
- Folic acid,
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride,
- Thiamine mononitrate,
- Natural and artificial colors,
- Cobalt Sulfate,
- Mixet tocopherols.
- Take 100gr Perle Morbide.
- Add water (double the amount of Perle Morbide).
- Soak for Two Hours.
- Add dry eggfood and mix to get a thick, jelly-like texture.
NOTE: To consider when adding the water, the addition of additives in liquid or powder for better assimilation by the animal.
HOW TO USE:
- It should start one month before mating and continue to give the product until the end of moulting.
- It can also be used during the rest period, 2-3 times a week.
- Put freely available to the birds.
- It is recommended to administer the product, if possible, 2 times per day.
- It is recommended to prepare the product each day, preferably the night before
- Canaries, Goldfinches, Luganos, Serin, Greenfinches, Cabezitas Negras, Siskin of Venezuela, Bullfinches, Finches and Exotics including waxbills and similar birds.
|Indications||Extriuded, For Breeding, For Moulting|