Nekton Sugar Glider 200gr, (food supplement for Sugar gliders)
- Nekton Sugar Glider is a special supplementary feed rich in vitamins and minerals aligned towards this animal's needs. It is important to pay attention to a balanced diet. That can turn out to be difficult, as sugar gliders can be very selective.
- They tend to develop a liking towards their favorite food. This can vary from day to day, with everything else then being ignored.
- Then all your efforts to supply your sugar glider with a balanced diet can be in vain and your choice of important nutritional supplements becomes guesswork.
- This is why Nekton has developed a supplementary feed for sugar gliders. Contains 18 amino acids.
- Isolated soy protein,
- Sodium chloride,
- Potassium dihydrogen phosphate,
- Calcium gluconate,
- Dicalcium phosphate, c
- Potassium chloride,
- Calcium glycerophosphate,
- Fine bakery,
- Magnesium carbonate,
- Silicic -acid,
- Calcium Carbonate (OMG)
- Oil of milk thistle
- 31,280 IU vitamin A,
- 2000 IU vitamin D3,
- 19 mg of vitamin B1,
- 21 mg of vitamin B2,
- 32 mg of vitamin E,
- 7185 g of biotin,
- 16 mg pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate-D),
- 47 mg of nicotinamide,
- 13.7 mg vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride),
- 158 mg of vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid),
- 6.3 mg of vitamin K3 (menandione sodium bisulfate),
- 79 mg of inositol,
- 1.850 mg of vitamin B12,
- 1 mg of folic acid,
- 78 mg of choline chloride,
- 31 mg of iron (iron (II) sulfate),
- 8 mg of copper (copper (II) sulfate),
- 7 mg manganese (manganese (II) sulfate),
- 0.1 mg of zinc (zinc sulfate)
HOW TO USE:
- 10 g (1 tablespoon level measurement) in 100 ml of warm water, stirring to dissolve. Use 2-3 times a week as a supplement.
- 200 gr