Nekton-R-Beta, Enhances Red Color in Birds, (beta-carotene pigment enriched with vitamins, minerals and trace elements)
- Helps maintain and enhance red coloration in birds that have these tones in their plumage.
- Increases the brightness and intensity red color in the plumage.
- Protects and strengthens the body during molting and breeding
- Excellent supply of vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Contains beta-carotene to intensify the red and salmon
- 4,950,000 IU of vitamin A,
- 7500 IU vitamin D3,
- 5000 mg of vitamin E,
- 500 mg of vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride),
- 1260 mg of vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- 2500 mg pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate-D),
- 7500 mg nicotinamide,
- 500 mg of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride),
- 168 mg of folic acid,
- 1.500 mg of vitamin B12,
- 12 500 mg vitamin C (L (+) - ascorbic acid)
- 1000 mg of vitamin K3 (menadione sodium bisulfite),
- 30.000 g Biotin,
- 3.000 mg of iron (iron-II - sulfate),
- 1.220 mg of zinc (zinc sulfate),
- 1,250 mg of manganese (manganese oxide)
- 250 mg of copper (copper-II-sulphate)
- 100 mg of iodine (calcium iodide)
- Silicic acid,
- Calcium carbonate
- 18 amino acids
HOW TO USE:
- Nekton R-Beta can be applied in drinking water or mixed in feed.
- 1 tablespoon average per 250ml of water or mixed in food 100gr
- Apply only during the plumage growth.
- 35 gr
|Indications||Colorants, Vitamins & Minerals|