Nekton Bio 375gr to stimulate feather growth and to correct defects in plumage
- It stimulates the growth of feathers
- Also it is used in case of accidental silent, plumage loss caused by the bird itself or the birth of deformed feathers.
- Enriched with amino acids and vitamins that prevents defects in feathers and ensures good growth thereof.
- Provides smooth and bright plumage of birds.
- Strengthens and supports the tensions during the silent period.
- Avoid pecking own pens caused by nutritional deficiencies and ensures the formation of a complete and balanced plumage.
- Silicic acid,
- Calcium carbonate
- 6,600,000 IU of vitamin A,
- 10,000 IU of vitamin D3,
- 20,160 mg of vitamin E,
- 670 mg of vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride),
- 1,680 mg of vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- 3330 mg pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate-D),
- 10 000 mg nicotinamide,
- 670 mg of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride),
- 225 mg of folic acid,
- 2000 mg of vitamin B12,
- 16,670 mg of vitamin C (L (+) - ascorbic acid),
- 1360 mg of vitamin K3 (menadione sodium bisulfite),
- 200 000 g of biotin,
- 3.000 mg of iron (iron (II) sulfate),
- 1.220 mg of zinc (zinc sulfate),
- 1250 mg of manganese (manganese oxide),
- 250 mg of copper (copper (II) sulfate),
- 100 mg Iodine (calcium iodate)
HOW TO USE:
- Nekton Bio can be administered in water or mixed in the food.
- Dosage: 1 gram product per 250ml of water or 100g of food.
- Manage all the moult period
- 375 gr
|Indications||Feather Care, For Moulting|