The daily vitamin requirements of a bird are very important, deficiency of vitamins caused several problems, for example :
- Deficiency of vitamin A can cause low fertility in the male and female, produce changes in the lining of the respiratory and alimentary tract which make invasion by infection easier, affect eyesight and cause death of the embryo.
- Deficiency in the Vitamin B group can cause nervous disorders, retardation in growth and development of feathers, upset in fat metabolism, poor egg hatchability and poor chick development.
- Deficiency of vitamin D will cause such conditions as Rickets and soft-shelled eggs.
Multivitmix are given at least once a week:
- During growing ,moulting and breeding
- During heavy strain and stress.
- After treatment for illness, worming and inoculations
Multivitmix can be added to drinking water or administrated with the feed
Active ingredients: Multivitamins
PACKAGING: 200 gram jar
- 5 g for 10 kg of body weight (= 20 pigeons). for at least once a week
Measuring spoon ±1 and 5 g enclosed.
|Indications||Vitamins & Minerals|