- The ultimate single dose treatment for Coccidiosis in pigeons and raptors.
- Diclazuril, the active ingredient in Coximed, is the safest and most effective treatment against Coccidiosis in pigeons and raptors.
- One tablet dosed to pigeons will cure up to 98% of Coccidiosis cases.
It is recommended that "youngsters" be dosed with Coximed after weaning.
- Alternate with Medicox to prevent resistance build-up.
- Highly cost-effective. More affordable than other single dose tablets.
- Double strength tablet.
- Diclazuril 5 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE (use only as directed):
- Racing Pigeons: Dose one tablet per pigeon once a month during the racing season.
- Breeding Pigeons: Dose one tablet per pigeon once a month during the breeding season.
- Young Pigeons: Dose all young pigeons with one tablet the day after weaning.
- Sick Pigeons: Dose all sick pigeons with one tablet, and treatment after 10 days.
- Tube of 100 tablets