MedPet Medilyte 250g, A special mixture of electrolytes and specific amino-acids for the correction of electrolyte and amino-acid balance before and after exercise.
- Contains 20 different elements including non essential amino-acids in a scientifically balanced formulation.
- Prevents thirstiness during the race whilst also reducing dehidration due to pre-race loading.
- Speeds up recovery after the race by effectively rehydrating and restoring the muscle mass.
- Helps to prevent the wet nest syndrome in youngsters raised in warm weather.
- Essential in the treatment of diseases such as Paramyxo and Adenovirus causing diarrhea and polyurea.
- Combines well with Mediprim in treatment of Paramyxovirus, Adenovirus / E.coli and Salmonellosis.
- May be given in the drinking water or over food.
- Add 2 x 5g heaped measures (measure included) to 1 liter of drinking water.
- Add 4 x 5g heaped measures (measure included) per 1 kg of food.
- 250 g tube