MedPet Medicox, For the prevention and treatment of Coccidiosis in pigeons and cage birds
- Highly effective, safe Sulphonamide specifically for the treatments of pigeons and cage birds.
- Less likely to have any side effects in avians than other Sulphonamides.
- Easy to dose, well accepted, water-soluble powder.
- Prime grade Sulfadimethoxine used in formulation.
- Combines exeptionally well with Mediprim to treat Coccidiosis, Salmonellosis (Paratyphoid) and E.coli.
- Sulfadimethoxine sodium anhydrous 25g
- Use only as directed.
- Add 4g (1 heaped scoop-included) to 2 liters of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Fresh solutions should be made daily.
- 100hr tube