- Ensures energy is available to flight muscles over a sustained period
- Follows nutraceutical principles to supply energy in combination with the appropriate Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Creatine, L-Carnitine, L Lysine, Co Enzyme Q10 and other ingredients
- Optimizes liver function to maximise energy usage
- Anti-oxidants help prevent muscle damage
- Toxic side effects kept to a minimum.
- medium and complex starches, sugars and Oligo-saccharides.
- Citric Acid
- Fats – Saturated and unsaturated oils and Omega 3 and 6.
- Amino acid
- Co-Enzyme Q10
- Vitamin A, E, C and K
- Organic Selenium,
- Chromium and others
- Add 15g (3 heaped measures) to 500g food – after food was wetted with Plume Plus
- Routine Treatment. Use once a week to optimize energy usage from portions.
- During Racing Season: Add to food 2 days before and immediately after a race. Increase Medicarb ratio gradually with the distance of a race. For long distance races - 1000+ km, start with Medicarb 4 days before the race.
Medicarb forms part of a new concept combining 3 products and for maximum effect all the products should be used simultaneously e.g. Break-A-Way pellets and Medpet Protein Boost in combination with Medicarb.
400 gram tube