MedPet Calcibird 250 ml (Calcium, vitamin D3 and Magnesium). For Racing Pigeons and Cage Birds
Calcium, Vitamin D3 and Magnesium supplement specially formulated for pigeons and cage-birds
- A ready source of absorbable Calcium necessary for:
- Egg shell and bone formation
- Muscle and nerve function
- For the treatment of rickets, splay leg, fractures, and egg bound birds.
- Contains Calcium Borogluconate, the Calcium of choice for avian supplementation.
- Highly palatable, water-soluble fluid formulation for addition to drinking water.
- Vitamin D3
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Individual pigeons or birds: Dose 4 drops per 100g body weight for 10 consecutive days, and then 3 times per week as needed.
- Flock treatment: Add 20ml to 1 litre of drinking water 3 times per week when pigeons or birds are breeding.
- 250 ml bottle
|Indications||Calcium, For Breeding, Vitamins & Minerals, Young in growth|