Manitoba Winner Vit 200 gr (very full for breeding Multivitamin) Contains Methionine and Lysine.
- Balanced mix of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements of high quality.
- Contains Methionine and Lysine. Suitable for strengthening the body's defenses and reproductive functions.
- Very effective at the start and during breeding.
- Strengthens the immune system, reducing the risk of disease.
- Stimulates the growth of youngsters.
- Crude protein 5.5%
- Crude fiber 5,5%
- Crude ash 5.9%
- Sodium chloride
- Calcium carbonate
- Vitamins Vitamine D3 U.I./I.U.;Vitamine 5,000,000 200,000 U.I./I.U .; Vitamin E 10.000 mg; Vitamine B1 2,250 mg; Vitamine B2 4000 mg; Vitamine B6 1.500 mg, 8.75 mg Vitamine B12; Vitamine PP (niacine-Niacin) 20,000 mg; Biotin / Biotin 37.5 mg; Vitamine K3 2,000 mg; Vitamine B3 (Panthoteen acid-Pantothenic Acid) 10,000 mg; Vitamine C 15,000 mg;
- Choline chloride / Hill clhor 50,000 mg;
- Folic acid Folic acid 500 mg;
- Betaine (Betaine) 25,000 mg;
- DL Methionine 30.000 mg;
- L-Lysine 15,000 mg;
- E1 solfato Ferro (Iron sulphate) 2,000 mg;
- E2 iodate di potassio (Potassium iodide) 100 mg;
- E4 Rame solfato idrato penta (Copper sulphate-pentahydrate) 500 mg;
- Ossido E5 Manganese (Manganese oxide) 4,000 mg;
- Zinco solfato monoidrato E6 (Zinc sulphate monohydrate) 4000 mg
HOW TO USE:
- In case of stress (travel, vaccines) for 3 consecutive days at the rate of 6 grams per kilogram of mixture
- In case of illness: for 5 consecutive days at the rate of 12 to 15 grams per kilogram of mixture
- During playback: 2 times a week, from 8 to 10 grams per kilogram of mixture
- So preventive: 1 time a week, from 6 to 7 grams per kilogram of mixture, or for 3-4 consecutive days in the month.
- Jar 200 gr
|Indications||For Breeding, Vitamins & Minerals|