Latac Seriox for the treatment of smallpox in canaries (and cage birds), its complications and external problems associated.
- For the treatment of smallpox in canaries.
- Effective against associated complications
- Treatment of associated problems associated, such as sores, warts, pustules ...
- Chloramphenicol 5.4
HOW TO USE:
- Treatment in drinking water: to apply treatment immediately after detecting the first symptoms, for 6 consecutive days: 3 days rest and reapply the treatment
- External treatment of injuries. Apply with a cotton swab on the affected area 1 or 2 times a day.
- 15 ml